Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Crafty Things

I made a few crafts while I was there. This is my mom's Christmas present from us. I made it there, so I could try to match it to their home, and also, I didn't want to fly with the frame, so we bought it there. I was really happy with how it turned out. It will hang in their office, off the kitchen area.



My mom gave us girls wooden easels for Christmas (like you would display a picture frame on). I made this on chipboard to go in my livingroom. I stole the basic idea from a Stampin' Up catalog, but mine turned out even better I think! Here is a sample...the butterflies and flowers are not glued down yet, as I need it unassembled to travel home (hence it's a little crooked/uneven). I am so happy with it, I think it's one of the prettiest things I have ever made. Can't wait to get it assembled and show it off on my bookshelf!

No comments:

Post a Comment