Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Wedding Pictures

Wedding pictures are in! All pictures taken by my sister in law, Kari, our family photographer, and stolen from facebook:-) I've done this for the past few years with all the family wedding pictures, you can check them out, with their love quotes, here and here.

The wedding, uniting Amy Loretta and Kaden Steven Gregory, April 6th, 2013

All commands from your lips are sweet, I say, and now have you not said the sweetest of all? Marry you...! Byron Caldwell Smith
an engagement pic
Success in marriage does not come merely through finding the right mate, but through being the right mate. Barnett R. Brickner

Kaden - One of my "babies" I can't believe he's all grown up!
 For you see, each day I love you more. Today more than yesterday, and less than tomorrow. Rosemonde Gerard


Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same. Emily Bronte


A happy marriage is a long conversation which always seems too short. Andre Maurois


Marriage: The roots are deep. The covenant is solid. Love is sweet. Life is hard. And God is good. John Piper

If you live to be a hundred, I want to live to be a hundred minus one day so I never have to live without you. A.A. Milne
Love is always bestowed as a gift - freely, willingly, and without expectation. We don't love to be loved; we love to love. Leo Buscaglia

No comments:

Post a Comment