Saturday, April 27, 2013

Saturday

Blogger has been acting weird, and I have not been able to upload pics for 2 days. So then I tried today using IE instead of Firefox, and I am able. Dunno. Discovered that the blog doesn't look as good on IE as it does on Firefox. Wish I was better at the technical stuff - but alas, just use Firefox, is the moral of that story.

I updated my header for a spring time feel, and took the pics myself of flowers in my yard! I was slightly impressed at my artistic photography skills:-) And my happy yellow door seemed to fit right in too!



So we had a busy day, baseball game this morning, and a birthday party this afternoon. It was a really  cute Star Wars themed party, and the kids had so much fun! Lisa (the mom) made these Jedi robes for all the kids and everything.
My Jedi Knight

Light sabre fights!

Happy Birthday Buddy!
Brian had to work today, and was up and out the door before 7am. He returned home while we were at the party - and took a nap. He wants to go hang out with friends tonight and watch the UFC fight on tv, which doesn't start until 11pm, or something. So a nap is necessary to facilitate that craziness. Instead of texting me, or setting his alarm - or leaving me a regular note - he left me a note he was for sure I'd find...on facebook. Haha!! Not even posted on my wall, just a note in the search box. Funny boy.

1 comment: