Sunday, June 10, 2012

Weekend Update

Well, we had a plan for our weekend...and it *mostly* went that way:-) Tonight Dale (almost brother in law) is getting baptized, so of course we are planning to go to church...only I didn't know (until NOW) that Brian had already got tickets for my friend Chae and I to go to a Lady Antebellum Concert (with Darius Rucker and Thompson Square) YAY. I asked him whats gotten into him...with going to see the Zac Brown band last year, and then the play Wicked, I've been to more "special events" in the past year than I have in the past 10 years, lol! Oh well...I'm definitely not going to complain about that;-)

So Harborfest and OP Sail celebrations are going on downtown this weekend...but we skipped out on the festivities so we could organize the garage, and do a little work (Brian) and a little haircut (me). Bummed to miss it...but we only have 10 days until we leave for Canada...so we're starting to get ready to go. Excitement is definitely mounting!
Watching the Yankees play the Mets. Daddy likes the Mets, Kids like the Yankees, since that was "their" tee ball team this year.

This kid is seriously one of the best looking kids I have ever seen. And I'd say that even if I weren't his adoring Mom:-)

Wonder why we took the shirt off for this meal? :-)

Who's taller? Measure us! (They are dead even right now, even though Brooks is looking taller these days) And their hair is about the same too. TWINS:-)
Haircut! Terrible pic, but whatever. Considering it was way past my shoulders and all one length...this was a huge cut!

2 comments:

  1. The haircut looks SO GOOD! and Grey is one of the cutest kids ever:) Can't wait to see you guys again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the hair!! looks so good!

    ReplyDelete