Sunday, October 24, 2010

Sunday crafting

This afternoon, while "watching" football with Brian, I made this wreath. In less than 15 min. And using only 4 things. Can you guess what it's made out of??
Coffee filters. Did you guess that? Probably not! I used the brown ones. So...
1. foam foral circle (Dollar Store, $1)
2. brown coffee filters (Walmart $.78, I only used less than half of the package)
3. hot glue (already had it)
4. ribbon (already had it)

Not bad for $1.78 and 15 minutes, eh? I think it's really cute, and I'm happy with how it turned out. I saw this idea online, on a blog, and I can't find it now, so I was just going from memory with nothing to "copy from", but I like how it looks, so who cares how the original one was, I like mine! I think I might want to get some wider ribbon, but this was all I had on hand. Works for now anyway!

2 comments:

  1. it looks lovely! well done. and you must be waaaay faster with a glue gun than I am! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. After seeing your wreath I thought you might enjoy this link:)

    http://www.parlourhomeblog.com/2010/10/and-im-spent.html

    Hugs,
    Tonya

    ReplyDelete