Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Favourite Things

If you know me, you know I love nail polish! I used to have crazy loooong nails. My sister Lauryn would keep me in check and reprimand me, making me cut them down to a better length, so they weren't too Dolly Parton-ish or something. After moving to this house 5+ years ago...and no dishwasher...my nails were constantly too wet (weak), to grow long or keep nail polish on. And I hate washing dishes with gloves on. But thanks to my dishwasher installed in January, I can keep nail polish on my nails without it peeling up in a day!
Now when to find the time to do my nails, with all these kids running around! Problem solved with this polish, in less than 5 minutes it's dry! I love it! It is the only kind of polish I will buy right now, I know it works, so I am sticking with it. Very recommended. I have a Revlon Quick Dry Top Coat that makes it last even longer. With minor touch ups, 2 coats lasts me a week. Love this stuff!!
Sally Hansen's Insta-Dri - I can buy it here for $4.50-$6.00 per bottle, depending on where you are shopping. My favourite colour is the brown. *heart*

2 comments:

  1. Can you also recommend a good nail strengthener product?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen some out there, I would try the Sally Hansen brand to start. I don't use any. My nails are pretty strong, and even stronger with polish on...plus prenatal vitamins help! My main issue with nail polish these days is the drying time, and I am not sure if they have a strengthening product that is quick dry. ?

    ReplyDelete