Monday, September 9, 2013

Willow House Tour - video

Here is a quick walk through tour of the Willow House. This video was taken before I realized that while some of the rooms have no overhead lighting - all the closets have lights in them! Duh! Sorry for some of the dark patches here! When you are watching you can start to visualize some of the changes we will plan to do - taking down walls - to make the kitchen bigger, and to make a "great room" instead of the formal living, dining and family rooms. So the walls between the green living room and the yellow & paneling family room will come down, as well as the walls between the den, kitchen and dining room...then some will be put back in different places...all of that is just in the dreaming/planning stages now, but this is what we have to work with!

2 comments:

  1. I love it! I let out an excited yelp for you at a laundry room and pantry yay!

    Also ... the layout of the kitchen/living room, etc. area reminds me a lot of the Casper's home and Amy's home before they remodeled.

    Anyway, can't wait to see it for real and the changes you will make. Also, you'll probably need help with the wallpaper ... let me know!
    (When I did our kitchen, I would slit it with a razorblade, soak it with fabric softener/water mix and then it would scrape off easily. And it would smell good :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am already in love with that laundry room, and all those closets!! Heavenly! Once we figure out which walls are coming down...we won't bother to remove the wall paper on those ones, just all the other ones...so yah...definitely will need help and tips galore, I'm sure!!

      Delete