Thursday, April 21, 2011

My Favourite Things

Lets get Naked folks! At Costco, you can get 64 oz of Green Machine for 6.99. At my store, this is the only flavour they carry in a big size. These little guys usually go for 14.49 (again, at Costco), however, they put out Costco coupons, or you can use a manufacturers coupon to bring the cost lower. I recently got the multi-pak (10, 10oz each), for 10.99 with coupons. This is nice, as this juice is a treat...to expensive for me to buy on a regular basis. However, it is healthy and delicious. The Green Machine one is actually my favourite flavour, and includes ingredients like broccoli, barley green and garlic! If you know me, you know I wouldn't eat it if it wasn't completely good! It is one "processed food" that is very natural (it is pasteurized, but there are no other additives), which is so nice in our current "high fructose everything" world.
Anyway, I'm sure you've all tried a Naked juice at least once, but if not, see if you can get a coupon and treat yourself!...or buy a very overpriced one next time you are stuck in an airport somewhere:-) OR, if you like Naked juice, (Green Machine, 6.99), and do/would purchase it on a regular basis, Costco has the best everyday price on it, hands down, so shop there!

Notice how my favourite things are kind of like ads, lol. I just hate to highlight something I love without telling you how you can get your own!

1 comment:

  1. ...ooo...that's a GOOD perk to working at Sbux! Man, I would miss that too! If you ever want me to get you some from Costco, let me know (if you don't have a membership)

    ReplyDelete