Friday, August 27, 2010

Random Fun

Lake Ontario. I love the great lakes, we got to see Ontario and Erie through the window. Maybe next time we'll be able to have a beach day!

We borrowed a jumpy that hangs in the door. An added element of fun for the baby...jumping AND spinning!

My brother Brent, and his wife Chantelle, and their son Marshall came to visit from Alberta too. Brent only stayed for the weekend, and Chantelle and Marshall were there the whole week.
We had a ladies day out. Lunch at Cora's, then shopping (Grandma went home after lunch to rest). My Grandma is beside my mom, and my Great Aunt Elinore is beside Kenna. The boys did a guys day, with Brooks, Marshall, Brent, Grandpa and Great Uncle Ken.
He finds a guitar wherever he goes!
This trip really wore them out!
The kids in their Great Great Aunt Ellie's very large and very impressive vegetable garden

No comments:

Post a Comment