Saturday, June 4, 2011

Heart Songs

If you know me...or knew me, growing up, you know that music plays(ed) a big part in my life! I started singing with my Dad when I was about 3 years old:-) My Dad, an extremely talented musician and songwriter, really instilled in us a love for all kinds of music. I find that a good song, a good voice, a good lyric really inspires me! So of course I like to share the inspiration...whether "oldies" or recent tunes, these are the songs that will forever be in my heart.

This month it's a lighthearted tune...If you are familiar with Jeeves and Wooster, than you will get a chuckle. Hugh Laurie (one of my all time fave actors, because of diverse roles, like Bertie Wooster, and Gregory House), does a smashing job here, with 47 Ginger Headed Sailors:-) If you are not familiar with Wooster and his songs, check out the link below for more laughs. I know you can get the seasons on DVD through Netflix. You will laugh and laugh!!


Minnie the Moocher (hilarious!)

No comments:

Post a Comment