Thursday, February 26, 2009

Red Hair *with pics

A few weeks ago I dyed my hair auburn red! My inspiration was Agent Ranae Walker on the current season of 24. She has amazing dark red hair. This is the first time I have used "a box", and I am very happy with how it turned out. I used Revlon Colorist #55 (medium auburn).
These aren't the greatest pics, 'cause it was late last night...and now in hindsight maybe the light wasn't the best? It is lighter and it is red/auburn, even it still looks brownish in the pics. It's not way drastic and looks natural, so that's why I like it. Anyway, my wireless connection is giving me fits about uploading these pics on my laptop...so they will have to wait until I get to the desktop. Such a pain! Can't wait to get our computer back!



No comments:

Post a Comment