Saturday, February 28, 2009

A Party Theme

Kenna has been all but begging for the movie Wall-E for her birthday. I bought it for her awhile back, and it's actually been hard not to give it to her already! So here is my other brilliant idea...an Eve cake! She is such a simple shape, I think I can draw her, and even with my limited icing abilities, can pull off an all white "egg" with a black circle face and two blue eyes:-) All I have to do is get some black icing dye. I think I will make a soccer ball for Brooks' birthday, so I'll get some use out of the black! Of course I will take pictures of my (hopeful) masterpiece. I hope it turns out as well as I envision it...I have 2 weeks to plan it all out! Now for the real decisions...funfetti, marble, white or chocolate cake?

1 comment:

  1. you'll have to change your blogging tactics once Kenna can read! LOL From experience in decorating cakes for kids - they love it no matter what it looks like! :)

    ReplyDelete