Sunday, February 8, 2009

My 25 things

This is a survey-thing that has been going around facebook like crazy, I finally gave in last week and filled it out. I just thought I would post it here because a lot of family etc don't have facebook. I don't know how random this is, really, I wrote it with the fb crew in mind, and most of them don't know me as well as family does...but you might learn something new...you never know....Here is the copy & paste!

Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things (facts, habits, or goals) about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Make sure to tag the person who tagged you.

1. I am not scared of flying, but every time I do, I do wonder if it’s my last day on earth.
2. My favourite name of all time is Shaughnessy (for a girl)
3. I was once in a pageant, and won. I was 22, so it was slightly embarrassing, but mostly loads of fun. – Not a beauty pageant…for a big Fair…I think they were impressed with my mad agricultural knowledge. They showed me a flax seed and I said it was wheat. Not kidding.
4. I really love country music and only tolerate everything else.
5. I was 23 years old before I wore a spaghetti strap dress for the first time. I was never allowed. I was not allowed to wear the aforementioned dress either, but I did anyway. Sorry Mom.
6. Growing up, we had a homemade ferris wheel in our backyard. I don’t think many people can say that!
7. I absolutely love being home. When I am old I think I will take up being a recluse hermit.
8. I have very little patience for incompetence. Even when it’s my own.
9. I cannot “do” hair.
10. I love makeup and have done 5 weddings/brides faces.
11. I cannot understand how my house goes from immaculate to disaster in less than an hour.
12. I used to bite my nails until I was 22. Then I stopped and had the most gorgeous long nails. Then when I was 27 I had kids and kept scratching them. Moral of the story is, I had pretty hands for 5 years.
13. I have always wished I was born in London England in the late 1800’s. As long as I was not poor. And my house looks like Darcy’s Pemberly.
14. I am not very naturally creative. I need lots of inspiration.
15. I love my maiden name.
16. No one can make me more happy or more frustrated than my kids.
17. Communication is not one of my fortes, as I am usually too scared of hurting anyone to say what I really think.
18. I am very grateful that I was born in Canada. It makes me sad that my kids will not experience growing up there.
19. I wish I’d not stopped playing the guitar.
20. I’d love to travel to Europe with my husband…and kids if we can afford to bring them.
21. I talk to myself out loud.
22. There is not one aspect of laundry that is enjoyable to me.
23. I love good food. LOVE. Very little self control when it comes to good food.
24. My husband is the only person I’ve ever kissed.
25. I love summer and pleasant weather. Nothing gets me feeling frazzled like having to go out in the rain or snow.

No comments:

Post a Comment