Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Maisy Daisy

Well, this is a glimpse of what talks to me all day long. I've been watching May everyday since she was 3 months old! She's soooo not a baby anymore (she was 2 in Oct), and I can't say I'm sad to see the era gone. The occasional babysitting for a baby or 1 year old, and yah. I guess you don't realize how much work it is, until you're not in it anymore;-) There is MUCH wisdom in having all your kids close together. Yes, it is helpful to have older ones to watch and help...but really...it's much easier to stick with one age bracket instead of spanning them all. But anyway, she's still the "baby" around here and generally has figured out a way to use her "sad eyes" to manipulate Kenna into anything she wants.

She is also quite the talker! Mind you, not very many things are real words, but if you're tracking with her, you'll get the gist of it. It's adorably cute Alien Language, as my kids call it.

No comments:

Post a Comment