Monday, April 21, 2014

Easter

We had a fun time with friends this Easter! Last year, we were with family in Canada for this holiday, but year, we missed the family...and mountains of snow? Haha. Maybe not really the snow part:-)


My cuties! 8, 7 in ten days, and 4!

Trying to capture a picture of pile of very excited kids!
We spend the morning at church, and the afternoon and evening with friends. We had delicious food - (and too much of it!) and of course, an egg hunt for the kids.


Jackson loved finding a ring pop!


They were much more interested in counting their loot than posing for a pic, but I made them say cheese:-)
It was a good day for games too - Girls beat Guys in CatchPhrase, and I won Game of Things, yay!

I wish I'd taken more pictures, or got one of Brian and I, but oh well! I hope everyone had a great day celebrating our risen Lord!

1 comment:

  1. Grey reminds me so much of Brian in this years Easter picture.

    ReplyDelete