Thursday, December 18, 2014

All About Grey

A brief Q & A with our Lleyton Grey, who is currently 4.5 years old

Favorite colour?: Green

Best Friend?: Abram & Giavanna

Favourite Food & Drink?: Pizza with pepperoni's and oh-ka cola

Favourite Movie?: Up

Favourite Subject?: Reading

Favourite thing to do?: Play with Sonny

Favourite app?: Minion Rush and Subway Surfer

What do you want to be when you grow up?: A worker

What is the best thing about your family?: I don't know! I don't know what that means!

What is the best thing about having a brother and a sister?: They help me

What will your next birthday cake be?: I want it to be all like, pretty, like smooth {fondant?} Yes. Fondant. {Ok, but what will it look like?} um, green

Favourite sport?: I mostly like soccer

What is your best advice?: I don't know. I don't have any

Height: 43 inches (in the 64th percentile)  Weight: 41 lbs (61st percentile)

To read Grey's old "about me's" click here


No comments:

Post a Comment