Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Swimming - Video

Preschool Aquatics Level 1 is half over now (5 of 8 lessons completed). I am hoping to get Preschool Aquatics Level 2 finished in August too! They both LOVE it. Kenna is completely fearless and does everything with gusto. Brooks does everything required, but cautiously. His body motions remind me of my brother Jared as a kid. Nervous, and not wanting to be pushed to do it, but will do it on his own time. He does love it though, and looks forward to lessons. As you can see in the video, we are working on his definition of "face in the water". Today he went under in the bathtub (on purpose!) for 5 seconds. So he's getting it! Let me tell you, for $30 per kid (for 8 lessons), it has to be about the best $60 I have ever spent - they talk about it constantly, love it, can't wait to go etc! Such a positive experience for my water babies:-)


Getting ready for lessons!

Popping up out of the water, her fave!

The cute kick boards!
Learning how to float on their backs and kick! They both ended up jammed up against the wall:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment