Friday, July 1, 2011

Happy Canada Day!

{Here are a few quotes I've collected over the years}

The mighty voice of Canada will ever call to me. - Sir Arthur Conan Doyle

{A tribute to my Canada}

The immigrant who comes to Canada really sees the country much more as a whole. He doesn't know the nuances which are so important and so dearly beloved by the Torontonian or the Montrealer. - Brian Moore

{There is an indescribable feeling of home and belonging there}


When I stand on a street in a Canadian city, and look across the street, it couldn't be anywhere but Canada, but how can I prove it? - Margaret Mead

{The beautiful place that influenced me}


Canada has been the best inspiration of my life. - Sir Wilfrid Laurier

{And will forever have my loyalty}


God save our Gracious Queen,
Long live our Noble Queen,
God save the Queen.
Send her victorious
Happy and Glorious
Long to rule over us
God save the Queen. - Henry Carey

No comments:

Post a Comment