Monday, October 27, 2014

Instragram Nov 2013

Grey had a great idea for "a-ssert" (dessert). Paw-sickles:-)

This is interesting...

A sea of cupcakes! 160 of them!

When it's 50 degrees, we're freezing

Found this Brooksie selfie on my phone just now:-)

Nature walk!

Beautiful

the hat is his new fashion statement

Halloween gray hair, or demo work?

Can you tell what we're doing tonight? Backsplash!!

This panel on the van seat kept popping/coming off, so I fixed it by myself! Go me!

7:45 and someone is still sleeping!

Comfy

The star of my Instagram. He is just too photogenic

Think I bought enough cinnamon?

Grey wrote today's number/date (5) all by himself! He is so proud!!

Sneak peek! #rememberingeviecaris

Brian officially gets new shoes!

The first pair of brand name running shoes I've bought in 17 years!!

"Flamingos"...getting a help from each other #sonnyandgrey

It's grilled cheese day! Exciting life & times

My mini me (Brooks)

Ardyn & Grey, soccer buddies

awesome art

No idea how this happened. I suspect Kenna or Brooks stole my phone for an up close view of jeans

It's time to create!!

Just out of the oven taste test. Pumpkin bread vs lemon loaf! Yum!!

Sneak peek!!

Obsessed? Maybe:-) Yes they're all mine, and yes all very close to the same shade #mac

That is snow, people!

Deleting old pics off my phone...found this from Sunday. Red shoes. Yes...and delete, since I don't have a head:-)

Another sneak peek...I was busy last night!

My stylin' boy

Co-op shape snack fun!

Super tired today, cold coming on, and a head ache...but this view really cheers me up. I love the colours of fall. And lakes. And ducks...well, ducks on the lakes, not ducks anywhere near me:-)

Hair cuts happening now:-)

Hey Ma, look! We made Jesus' wishing star, you know, from when He was born

I'll never complain about gas prices like this!

Pretty!!

I found this old pic on my phone...from 2010. It's baby Grey and baby Sonny. Wow time flies.

Oh my goodness. Another treasure found on my phone. Kenna & Drew


Trying to resist the temptation to eat an entire mini loaf, myself #bananabread

I've got the Awana office to myself tonight. Holding down the fort while everyone else makes pancakes.

Family picture day is coming up...time to re-dye my hair. This time? #4 Dark Brown

2nd grade is far more intense than I remember it being

This thing is an ancient treasure. Awesome for teaching time-telling

Neighbourhood kids fishing in our lake...they caught a catfish!

For my girl:-)
Sneak peek!

since we were up at the crack of dawn, for family pictures, I went to Walmart at 9am (when we were done) in heels and fake lashes. This has got to be the definition of all dressed up with no place to go

Just because I can't resist! He's too cute!

Grey salts his own chips. Expertly.

Wave Hi to Daddy everyone!

I told Grey it was the 27th today, oops!

Getting ready to ride!

it's going to be a long day!

Only about 10+ hours remaining! :-/

It's a bumpy ride in the backseat!

Moustache!

Having fun with licorice. #roadtrip

Holding his sleepy head from falling forward #ayarmistired

Veggies ready. Let the eating begin!

The Catskills, (And the awful old trailer we all hope burns)

Getting ready to set the table. #lovethishouse #postandbeam

Snuggles with Wooster:-)

Thanksgiving braids for Kennedy! :-)

Brian let me practice my technique on him . #frenchbraids

Going to hike with Daddy in "his" woods. It's 28 degrees outside!



Scared, but trying anyway

Japchae for dinner, made by Meghan. Yum! #korean

Is there any question as to whose this is? #stockingstuffers #earlychristmas #darsstuff

How Brooks looks in New Jersey

The van was so clean when we left, you could eat off the floor. Not anymore. #backseat #roadtrip #arewethereyet?

Chinese checkers, 5 players:-)

Checking all the lights before decorating

Breaking news: They got a real guitar for Christmas from Jake, Ann & Meghan. Real lessons coming up soon!

Peace on earth. A little Christmas crafting

When it comes to #mcm, sometimes it's hard to pick just one;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment