Saturday, March 9, 2013

Lucky in Love

I made this printable for St Patrick's Day. Not that I genuinely believe in superstitious "luck", but I'll go with the theme for the sake of the holiday. Anyway, it's sweet, with just a hint o' Irish in it;-) I'm posting in advance of St Patty's, just to give you all time to think about a little way you can put up some cute, green decor to honour the Irish in your life;-)
I put mine in an acrylic frame I already had, and it's on our front foyer table. Love it!
Here is the printable, if you want to print it and make your own! If you have a Costco membership, it's so cheap there! I did mine in 11x14 for only 2.99!
I moved the shamrock "down" a bit in this print, mine was too close to the top, so this one is better!

Going along with the lucky and love theme, here's one of my favourite songs, Lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment