Monday, February 8, 2021

Claraderm Recipe

Claraderm is pricey, at $69 per 2oz bottle. But I'm kind of addicted to it...and it's been out of stock for awhile now - DIY to the rescue. I literally just read the bottle label, and used exactly what was listed.

Fractionated coconut oil
Myrrh
Tea Tree
Lavender
Sacred Frankincense
Roman Chamomile
Helichrysum

Ok, those are some heavy hitting (aka PRICY) oils. No wonder it costs so much! But lucky for me, I actually had all those oils. I did 2oz coconut oil, and then 3drops of each essential oil. I found it to be quite identical to the original, and since I had the oils, the cost for me was negligible. But, if you had to purchase Myrrh, Heli, Sacred Frank or Roman Cham just to make this and didn't have much other purpose for the oil, it's likely more economical to just buy the Claraderm...once it's back in stock!

I'm enjoying this DIY for sure, and it's giving me a way to use up Roman Cham & Myrrh, as I was given them as freebies for my monthly order awhile back, and haven't had too much use for them/don't like the scent. So glad it's not just sitting around in the bottle now!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment