Wednesday, January 13, 2016

All About Kenna

Age: almost 10
Height: 4ft 3+3/4in (18th%)
Weight: 66.4 lbs (35th%)
Fave Food & Drink: Soup & Shirley Temple
Future job: Babysitting
Fave colour: Light blue


Of all the things you are learning, what do you think will be most useful when you grow up?
Probably Mom, babysitting the kids, because that is what I want to do, so I will have experience doing it

How would the world be different if animals could talk?
Well, it would be different because we'd know what they want. The cats wouldn't ever scratch the door anymore

What is the best gift you have ever been given?
My family, because if I didn't have them I'd probably be living in an orphanage

If you could grow up to be famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Singing

Are you a good friend? Why do you think so?
Yes, I am a good friend, because everyone wants to be my friend. If I wasn't a good friend, no one would like me
Who are your best friends?
Julia, Claire, Ella, Cady

Where is your favourite place in the world?
Canada

If you could give one gift to every single child in the world, what gift would you give?
I'd say a dog, but some people are allergic to dogs, so I'd say a pet fish, because that's the only thing people aren't allergic to

If you could travel back in time three years, what advise would you give your younger self?
I'd make sure that mom is good at doing laundry, because in the future Huck is going to pee on it a lot

What is the hardest thing about being a kid?
Grownups can do whatever they want, and kids can't

When was a time you felt lucky?
When we got Huck, Sawyer and Thatcher

If you could make one rule that everyone in the world had to follow, what rule would you make?
Boys can not be gross anymore. They have to be more proper and mature

What words describe you?
Loving, Creative,

Would you cheat on a test if you knew you would not get caught? Why or why not?
I would not, because I know that's not what the Lord wants me to do

At what age is a person an adult? Why do you think so?
19, because 19 seems like, well, that's the age you can get married, so you must be an adult

If you could change one rule that your family has, what would you change?
I don't like the rule that we always have to find dads and moms phone and keys, when we didn't lose them

What is something that makes your family special?
We all love each other and we have three cats and have three houses. That's pretty special because not many people have that.


To read her previous "about me's" click here

No comments:

Post a Comment