Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Summer Pictures

So excited to share! While in Regina this summer, we took advantage of my awesome sister in law's photography skills. Kari is amazing!

It was a little last minute-y...I hadn't really brought clothes on vacation with picture coordination in mind. I usually try to make sure we're all kinda plain, and matchy, and this time we're kinda not. But oh well, you don't really notice. I think they turned out just great! We took these just hours before Brian left for the airport to come home ahead of us:-)

All pictures are © Karilynn Photography. Hard to pick a few of my faves:-)






That's the story of my life, right there in black and white...A picture's worth a thousand words, but you can't see what those shades of grey keep covered. You should've seen it in colour. Jamey Johnson






Hitching a ride with Uncle Logan

3 comments:

  1. I want to see them all! Great pics! You`re the best Kari!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you guys like them!! :D It was tons of fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pictures. Cumbria in winter has lakes, snow-covered fells and storm-lit beaches within a single day's drive. You do not need expensive kit to make the most of it, just good timing, warm layers and a willingness to get up before dawn. Tony Tomlinson Photography offers original lake district landscape photography, printed on fine art papers and available in a range of sizes to suit any wall.

    ReplyDelete