Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Footprints again

When we arrived at the hospital for my followup appointment, Brooks said "This is where we got our baby!" as we entered the front doors of the hospital:-) Kenna corrected him and said we got our baby from the place with all the letters on the wall. They just marched right into the birthing center, and the pink room was open, and Kenna declared that is where our baby came from. And Brooks said "benember when we watched a movie right there?" So cute how they really remember it well. Side note: I love reading all the names on the wall while I wait for my appointments. Brian and I found one in March when we were there for Grey's birth...Lucifer Cross...wow.

Here's all their feet, linked together with the vines.


The people behind the prints

No comments:

Post a Comment