Friday, November 23, 2007

Happy American Thanksgiving!

We had a nice day. Kenna and I got up and made waffles for breakfast, then Brian went to work for a few hours, and I started in with making the turkey, swedish potatoes, and cranberry sauce (I can open a can with the best of 'em!) We did a combined deal with our friends Josh & Mel, and Lauren, and few other singles. Everyone brought a few parts to the meal, and of course we had WAY too much food. Dessert was awesome and I only had one helping (Josh made something called Butterfinger Delight). It was extremely hot yesterday, (like almost 80 I think!) so that sort of ruined our plans for hot cider and stuff, since we had to have the a/c on and weren't in the mood for anything hot. Oh well. We had a fun time playing Imaginiff to end the night. Then we came home and watched Spiderman 3 until after midnight. I actually fell asleep about 15 mins from the end, so I had to watch it this morning. Kenna said it was "carrrrey". These are pics of the boy from yesterday, who is just too cute for words!




No comments:

Post a Comment