Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Crazy Hat

It's late and I am bored...Brian is talking on the phone to Jared, and my eyes are going buggy from mahjong, so here's a pic from today. It doesn't really have much to do with anything, I just took it to show Kenna how pretty her hat is, trying to entice her to keep it on for any length of time. She has recently enjoyed looking in the mirror and looking at pictures to recognize herself. So here she is in her brand new outfit from Grandma Kennedy, hat and all!

2 comments:

  1. lol, she looks so cute, but your "grandma Kennedy" threw me...I was thinking...how in the world did she buy that outfit from heaven?

    Ohhhh, you mean your MOM!!!! lolol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, yah I know, I always do a mental 're-adjust' when I say Grandma Kennedy too...somehow my mom doesn't seem quite like the Grandma type just yet!

    ReplyDelete